We welcome parent volunteers at Wabamun School. There are numerous areas where parents may get involved. Interested parents are requested to complete a Volunteer Registration Form available at the school office. School Volunteers are given a Volunteer Handbook to guide them through the opportunities and expectations required by Wabamun School. A Volunteer Orientation Night will be held during September as a friendly get-together and to familiarize volunteers with Wabamun School Volunteer Policies.
How to Become a Volunteer
As part of Parkland School Division Administrative Procedure 316, all volunteers are required to:
- Complete a Volunteer Registration Form
- Provide a Criminal Records Check
- Provide a Vulnerable Sector Check
- Sign a Confidentiality Agreement
Please review the Division Administrative Procedures regarding volunteers.
- AP 316: Volunteer Requirements and Vulnerable Sector Verification
- AP 318: Volunteer Community Coaches
For more information contact: